Accessibility

T I P:You can access the menus on the website using your keyboard. Navigate with the TAB key or typing the underlined letter.

Adjust zoom

Invert all colors

Bold texts

Grey Scale

Assisted navigation

Help

Gifts

No matter the occasion, you'll find the perfect gift here!

Filters
Filtered by:
Departments
Brands
53 Products
-60%
(USA) Sale(USA) Presentes namorados(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Valentines promo(USA) Exaustão B2BB2B - BW Extra 10%4th of julyBR WeekColumbus + MalbecBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - under 6 USDLast ChanceBeauty Week - semana 3 70%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - more than 50%Cyber Monday - todos

Egeo Red Eau de Toilette, 10 ml

$ 8.90$ 3.56
-40%
(USA) Bestsellers(USA) Presentes mãesvegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Flash Zaad & GlamourFriendship weekBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 20%Cyber Monday - 40% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Glamour Secrets Black Eau de Toilette 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 36.99$ 22.19
-40%
(USA) Salevegan(USA) Just Arrived(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 2 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaSingle's Day - nov20Beauty Week - between 20 and 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2, 3 - 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femCyber Monday - 40% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Botica 214 Jasmine & Patchouli Eau de Parfum, 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 39.90$ 23.94
-40%
(USA) Sale(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Valentines promoBeauty Week - semana 1 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - between 20 and 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2, 3 - 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femCyber Monday - 40% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Botica 214 Violet & Sandalwood Eau de Parfum 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 39.90$ 23.94
-40%
(USA) Sale(USA) Just Arrived(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 2 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaSingle's Day - nov20Beauty Week - between 20 and 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2, 3 - 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femCyber Monday - 40% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Botica 214 Peony & Apricot Eau de Parfum, 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 39.90$ 23.94
-30%
(USA) Presentes aniversário e amigos(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) NSPAFriendship weekSummer EssentialsNativa SPA - menos combosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - between 11 and 20 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%Cyber Monday - 30% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Nativa SPA Karité Body Splash, 200ml | 6.7 fl.oz

$ 15.99$ 11.19
-30%
(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Floratta Sale 10% offBeauty Week - semana 1 30%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - between 20 and 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%Cyber Monday - 30% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Floratta Red Eau de Toilette, 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 33.99$ 23.79
-30%
(USA) Presentes namoradosvegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosSale V2Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - over 26 USDLast ChanceBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%Cyber Monday - 30% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Coffee Woman Eau de Toilette, 100ml | 3.4 fl.oz

$ 39.90$ 27.93
-30%
(USA) Salevegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%Cyber Monday - 30% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Botica 214 Musk & Cedar Eau de Parfum, 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 39.90$ 27.93
-30%
(USA) Sale(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%Cyber Monday - 30% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Botica 214 Golden Gardenia Eau de Parfum, 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 39.90$ 27.93
-20%
(USA) Presentes mães(USA) Presentes avósvegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Carnival Sale - 15% OFFBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaSingle's Day - nov20Beauty Week - between 11 and 20 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 50%Cyber Monday - 20% OFFCyber Monday - todos

New Acqua Fresca Boticollection Eau de Toilette 100ml | 3.4 fl.oz

$ 27.99$ 22.39
-20%
(USA) Bestsellers(USA) Sale(USA) Presentes avós(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBR WeekColumbus + MalbecBeauty Week - semana 1 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - between 11 and 20 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2, 3 - 40%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femCyber Monday - 20% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Acqua Fresca Boticollection Eau de Toilette, 100ml | 3.4 fl.oz

$ 27.99$ 22.39
-20%
(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Valentines promo(USA) Floratta Sale 30% offBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaSingle's Day - nov20Beauty Week - between 11 and 20 USDLast ChanceBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 50%Cyber Monday - 20% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Floratta Cherry Blossom Eau de Toilette 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 33.99$ 27.19
-20%
vegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Valentines promo(USA) Floratta Sale 20% offBeauty Week - semana 1 30%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - between 20 and 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%Cyber Monday - 20% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Floratta Secret Flowers Eau de Parfum 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 33.99$ 27.19
-20%
(USA) Presentes namoradosvegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 20%Cyber Monday - 20% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Egeo Choc Eau de Toilette 90ml | 3.0 fl.oz

$ 36.99$ 29.59
-20%
(USA) Presentes namorados(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosSale V2Beauty Week - semana 1 20%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 20%Cyber Monday - 20% OFFCyber Monday - todos

Coffee Woman Paradiso Eau de Toilette 100ml | 3.4 fl.oz

$ 39.99$ 31.99
-10%
(USA) Bestsellers(USA) Sale(USA) Presentes namorados(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todosBR WeekSale V2Columbus + MalbecBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaFirst Purchase - itens sem descontoBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 20%Cyber Monday - todos

Coffee Woman Seduction Eau de Toilette 100 ml | 3.4 fl.oz

$ 39.99$ 35.99
(USA) Bestsellers(USA) Presentes mães(USA) Presentes namorados(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Valentines promo(USA) Flash Sale B2B - geralBeauty Week - semana 1 30%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - over 26 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 30%

Lily Eau De Parfum 75 ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 45.00
vegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Carnival Sale - 30% OFFBeauty Week - semana 1 50%Beauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaBeauty Week - between 11 and 20 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria mascBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 50%

Insensatez Eau de Toilette, 110ml | 3.7 fl.oz

$ 32.90
(USA) Presentes mãesvegan(USA) Presentes(USA) XML - todos(USA) Carnival Sale - 30% OFF(USA) Flash Zaad & GlamourFriendship weekBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - todosBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumariaSingle's Day - nov20Beauty Week - between 11 and 20 USDBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - perfumaria femBeauty Week - semana 1, 2 e 3 - 50%

Glamour Myriad Eau de Toilette 75ml | 2.5 fl.oz

$ 36.99